Seiten

Oktober 20, 2013

strasbourg haul!


Yesterday evening I came home from a fun week in Strasbourg, France.
We did a lot of seightseeing and the few hours we had left for our own, we spent with shopping!

And here are the things I bought:


1.) first of all some things from KIKO. I was in desperate need of a new concealer, so I decided to try a new one. And when I saw this one, I tought why not try it. I have used it only once and I kinda like it. But I have to try it a little longer, so I can tell you what I think about it.
And the second thing I bought at Kikos was an energy mask. We tried it when we were in the hotel. I comes out all black and looks really funny. When you wash it of your face is really soft.
 
2.) some soap from a little store. I forgot the name of it, I'm sorry. But it smells so guad. It's like heaven. I don't even want to use it.


3.) Finaly I can try it. The well known Benefit they're real mascara. I really love it! It makes your lashes really long and black. I think it's going to be my new favourite.



4.) Bioderma. Everyone is raving about this. And when I saw it in the stores I had to get it. Since I bought it I used it every day. In the morning and in evening. It's really cool, because you get all the make-up of your face. And a real plus is, that my super sensetiv skin likes it to.






































5.) And of course. White Wine! As a present for my parents and a good friend of mine. And my favourite is the "Gewürztraminer".

And the last thing: My first Longchamp! I always wanted one. And when I was in the store, I thought why not buy one, whily I'm in France. It always a good souvenier. It took me some time to decide the colour. But in the end I think I made a good choise.

Those were all the things I bought. Next time I'm going to show you some pictures of the things we did. so stay tuned. 

xox Caroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen