Seiten

Oktober 28, 2013

picture day!

On Wednesday was picture day in our school.
Like every year I try to get up a little bit earlier, so there is more time for make up and hair.
And this year (my Matura year) guess what, I got up too late!
There was not really much time left for doing my make up or my hair.

So this are the products I've used. And I have to say, the make up was pretty fine for doing it in under 15 minutes!! ;)

For the face I used:


Bourjois healthy mix foundation in 52
Benefit erase paste in number 2 under the eyes
Benefit boing concealer
Benefit powder in Champagne
Gosh bronzer in 001 bronze
Benefit sugarbomb blush

For the eyes:


Estee Lauder mascara
Maybelline Color Tatoo in bad to the bronzed

and my all time favorite Urban Dekay Naked 2 Palette, since I bought it in Rome in June I used it quite often and I have to say I love it !!

So here is a picture of me just in case you're wondering what I look like ;)


2 Kommentare: