Seiten

Oktober 13, 2013

nail polish ;)

Most of my friends already know it! I'm a nail polish addict!!
I have a full box of them.
And guess what! Most of them are from the brand essie!
Since they're available in Austria I love them!

So here we go:

     Kiko (the name came of) - Berry M. (Peach Melba) - Essie (Fiji) - Essie (lilacism) 


Essie (Watermelon) - Essie (Capri) - Essie (Snap Happy) - p2 (can't get enough) - Essie (bordeaux) - Essie (berry naughty)


Manhatten (57U) - Essie (the name came of) - Essie (leading lady) - Essie (Angora Cardi) -Essie (buy me a cameo)



 Catrice (sold out for ever) - Berry M. (blue moon) - Berry M. (Ridley Road) - Essie (Turquios & Caicos) - Kiko (340) - Berry M. (Blueberry) - Kiko (336)


Essie (sew psyched) - Kiko (348) - Essie (beyond cozy) - Essie (chinchilly) - Kiko (329) 
























Look by Bipa (nr. 4) - Essence (disco disco) - Essie (a cut above) - Essie (super duper Top coat) - Essence (nail oil)



























Missing: Essie (sugar daddy) and Essie (base coat)



And guess what I'm doing right now. ;) 

I'm back on Saturday, because the next few days I'm in Straßbourg (France) with my class. 

xox Caroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen