Seiten

Januar 15, 2014

prom!

On Saturday we had our Prom! 
We were pretty nervous if everythink turns out the way we wanted it to be, and I would say, we can be proud! 
My family and my friends liked it very much (I know they have to ;) )but we got really good feedback from other people as well. 

Our prom is kinda different than others, because we have a big show at midnight, were we show some costumes we had sewn. 
This year our motto was "Circus". We had freaks, lions, elefants, a wizard and some burlesque dancer.
My part was beeing the LED- Women! 

But now I'm showing you some pictures ;) 

our big stage !

Best Friends ;) 

My grandmother and me.

My handmade dress . I LOVE IT!

Fashionshow!

My Costume - LED WOMEN


It was a really great night!


xox Caroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen