Seiten

November 06, 2013

sweater wheather tag!

Today I'm doing the sweater weather tag. I think it's a fun idea,because I love Autumn, even it's feels almost like Winter in Austria. :)

QUESTION 1
-Favourite candle scent?
I always change my favourite scent, but in the Autumn it's all about cinnamon and vanilla scents.

QUESTION 2
-Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I have to say probably chai latte or a latte macchiato with sugar and cinnamon.

QUESTION 3
-Whats the best fall memory you have?
Beeing outside the whole day, with a raincoat and wellies and playing in the woods with my friends ;)

QUESTION 4
-Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?
Dark lips, even if I'm not wearing them often. But I never do the winged eye liner, feels kinda weird.

QUESTION 5
-Hats or scarves?
Hats and scarves, never a day were I'm not wearing them!

QUESTION 6
-Favourite fall nail polish?
Dark red ones, like berry naughty by essie and beyond cozy by essie. 

QUESTION 7
-Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans. I never wear leggings, not really my cup of tea. 

QUESTION 8
-Boots or uggs?
I prefer boots, some overknee boots and a warm jacket. Perfect for autumn.

Wish you all a nice day! ;)

xox Caroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen