Seiten

November 01, 2013

dm- haul.

Today I have another Haul for you guys :) 
Saturday was a really boring day, so I decided to do a little bit of shopping. 
Since I wasn't in a DM- Store for a while I decided to go and buy some stuff I was running out of. Long story short, my lokal DM hadn't had all the things I needed, so I bought something else. Always the same story! ;) 



I needed a new cleansing cream, and when I saw they had with tea tree oil I had to get it. When I was in Ireland in June I bought one in a store called boots, since we don't have one in Austria I had to use something different. So I hope this one is as good as the one I bought in Ireland.

I needed a new brow gel and since I didn't liked my old one, I decided to try a new one. This time from the brand Catrice.

        New nail hardener from the brand manhatten, because the one I had from essie broke.

                                      A new powder, from the fit me collection by maybelline in the shade 220.                                
                                

Lastly a new gel eye liner brush (I lost mine) from the brand catrice and a 4-steps nail file, because I needed a new one ( I tried it, it's not really good!).


See you soon.

xox Caroline


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen