Seiten

Dezember 10, 2015

tassel shaker

Today I got a new nailpolish. Tassel Shaker! 
It's a polish from Essie, with little sparkly bits and pieces which does look lovely on the nail. 

Christmassy! And who doesn't love that? ;) 


tassel shaker and go ginza 

Go ginza is one of my go to in spring and summer, but I kinda like it with the gold/silver tassels in the nailpolish. Next time I'm gonna try a dark red one.




PS: It was the first time trying out my new camera, since I didn't get around much because of university. But I quite like it. I am very happy that christmas is around the corner, which means that I have a little more time too play with it :) 


xoxo Caroline 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Total schön.... Und was hast du für eine neue Kamera? Interessiert mich immer total, mit was andere Blogger fotografieren :-)

    Ganz liebe Grüße und hab noch ein schönes Wochenende :-)

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Julia

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hey :)
      ich habe mir vor kurzem die Olympus E-PL 7 gekauft! Wirklich eine super Kamera :)

      Ganz liebe Grüße
      Caro

      Löschen