Seiten

September 10, 2014

kiehl's midnight recovery oil

Two weeks ago I started using a new skincare product: kiehl's midnight recovery oil.
I do have normal to combination skin and my skin loves the oil. 

I apply it after washing my face right before I go to bed. Just use 2-3 drops of the oil or more if you have dry skin or it's really cold outsight. 


If your skin is like mine (sensitive to new products) or you are sensitiv to scents try to get a little sample like I did
I use it for about 2 weeks every night and I do have half of my sample left.


I'm gonna buy the full size for sure, because my skin really loves it and I do love the scent of it.

In Austria it costs about 35- 40 € which is totally fine if you ask me, because a little goes a long way.

xoxo Caro

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen