Seiten

Juli 24, 2014

summer !

Summer!
Who doesn't love it?! 

The warm weather, getting a tan, swimming, beeing outside the whole day without getting cold, drinking a glass or two of chilled wine - i am a sucker for things like that :)
But there is one thing I do not like - beeing bored! 

The thing is I am not used to sit a day at home and doing nothing. I am used to get up early in the morning going to school, have fun with my friends while I am there, get home at night and then well do my homework or trying to do my homework ;) 

Now we are having summerbreak here in Austria and after 13 years of going to school, it is finally over and I am missing it!  
For me it's hard sleeping long, I wake up at 7 am everyday, like I was used to while going to school. 
Since the beginning of summerbreak today is the second day I am at home where I don't have something to do and I am bored ^^ 
Kinda weird I think, but well maybe I need some more time to realize that school is over know and that I don't have to go back - it's a good thing !!

Currently I am sitting on the balcony, in the sun, going through my pinterest boards and listen to my favourite music :) 

My pinterest boards : 

and some of my favourite songs : 






xoxo Caroline 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen