Seiten

Dezember 02, 2013

new things!

A week ago I did a little bit of shopping with my dad, because I needed a new dress for a prom.

First thing we did was driving to an outlet. But instead of a dress I bought two pullovers.

dark red one from: miss miss by valentina

blue and white "christmas pullover from: Tom Tailor
Afterwards we went to the mall next to the outlet. Since I needed a dress I first went into Zara. Lucky me I found one. To go with the dress I bought a sparkly statement necklace.




Last thing I bought is this big scarve:


I also bought some new haircare and beauty products.

La Roche- Posay Effaclar Mat 

Artist shampoo and Schwarzkopf leave in conditionier (love this stuff!!)
And then last week my order from Douglas came and I LOVE it!

Benefit: the bronze of champions kit. It's the fourth one I bought and I love all of them. :)

Hope you had a nice weekend!

xox Caroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen